Post Top Ad

Friday, February 23, 2018

5SOS IS BACK





I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. AFTER 2 YEARS 5SOS FINALLY RELEASED A SINGLE TODAY.

 "Want You Back" the new single is released on February 22, 2018 but because of the timezone I get to listen to it on the 23rd. The first time I listened to sing song I feel so nostalgic and so happy because it's been so long since they released their music and I miss their voices so much. I notice that this new music is kinda different from their previous one.

Honestly, I don't really understand about any kinds of music genres but this new single of 5SOS kind of has the1975 vibe. I don't mean it in a bad way because the 1975 is a great band too and I also listen to them so it's all good for me. I think I will like the direction they are gonna take. In this song we mainly got to listen Luke's solo, but don't worry in a recent interview they said that each members will have their solos on their new album. With that being said, I really really really can't wait for them to finally release their album.


UPDATE: 5SOS' NEW MUSIC VIDEO HAS BEEN UP, PLEASE WATCH IT!!

Want You Back (Official Music Video)


OH AND THE ACOUSTIC VERSION IS UP TOO

Want You Back Acoustic Version








February 23, 2018 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad