Post Top Ad

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

BTS - FACE YOURSELF


      Hi, I'm back again with the review of a new album that I have really just been listening to. Last month I wrote about Ikon's new album and right now I would like to write about the new Japanese album of BTS. I was not familiar with songs that are not in English or Indonesian. But since I'm stanning BTS last year, I gotta to listen to Korean and Japanese songs as well. It was a whole new experience for me, and I can say that it's a good one. 

      BTS released a new Japanese album titled "Face Yourself" on April 4, 2018 at 12 am KST. Since I live in Indonesia, I got to listen to this new album on April 3 at 10 p.m on Spotify. This album has 12 tracks and we get 2 very fresh songs which are Don't Leave Me and Let Go. As you can see on the picture below.


      Those tracks seem familiar enough, like we already got DNA & Mic Drop Japanese versions and Crystal Snow on the EP that has been released on December 6, 2017. As for the others, we have been listening the Korean versions, except Don't Leave and Let Go just like what I have said earlier. Yeah I know, even though it's the same songs in a different language but for me it kind of has different vibe. Since I'm more familiar with the Korean, I guess I like the Korean version better. 

      For those who don't know, 'Don't Leave me' is being the soundtrack of Korean drama remake 'Signal' in Japan. The teaser of  Don't Leave has been released about 2 weeks before the album release date. Of course, the song was so highly anticipated. Jin's high note snatched my wigs, really. The other boys are also slaying as usual. The tone of this song is more aggressive, I think it's because the song is about convincing someone to not leave and that they can fix things between them. For me, this song kind of has the same vibe as House of Cards. 
      
      Favorite song of the album? It's hard to choose but  I love "Let Go". I like the melody, I like the lyrics, and when Jimin is singing "I gotta let you know that I need to let you go" I lost it. No, I'm not in the state to let go of someone or anyone it just when the part came it really give me feels. This song is like the opposite of Don't Leave Me, because the tone is calmer and the person kind of came to realization that maybe they can't be together anymore and there's no point to still hold on, so they need to let it go.  

      So, here is the end of this post I hope you enjoy it. If you want to listen and support the boys hard works you can download it on itunes or you can listen it for free on spotify here
























April 04, 2018 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad