Post Top Ad

Friday, October 26, 2018

STEVE AOKI ft BTS - WASTE IT ON ME






ARMYssss can you believe we finally get a full english song from BTS? I have been waiting for it for so long for this to finally happened. Well, I'm so happy because finally I can understand their song without having to open translation ehehehe. Is it just me or any international army find this kind of relatable? 

Anyway I'm sad with some people's reaction toward it like they really wont listen to Waste It On Me just because the song only have Jungkook and Namjoon singing on it. I mean can you just support whatever the boys decided to do? I know some of you might be upset because you can't listen you favorite member's voice on that song. But like this is huge thing for them that will bring  more exposure to general public, tho. Who knows in the near future they will release another English song with all of them singing. So please please keep streaming this song, yeah?

I attach the the lyrics video here. Also I made two playlists on Spotify that you can use.


October 26, 2018 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad