Post Top Ad

Monday, February 5, 2018

ME. INFJ

 
cr: owner
      I did not know since when but I think I was always drawn to this kind of personality or psychology thingy. I just feel like by knowing things like this, I can understand me better. I came across this MBTI website a while ago. MBTI is a personality test based on Myers-Briggs theory that breaks down personality types into 16. It only took 12 minutes or so to do the test and there are 60 questions you have to answer. I took the test more than 5 times just because I wanted to make sure the result is as accurate as possible and I got INFJ. 

      INFJ stands for Introverted, iNtuitive, Feeling, and Judging. It is also called counselor or advocate personality. INFJ is the rarest personality type as it only makes up 1-2% of population. These are some INFJ traits I took from introvertdear.com that I can really feel it in my bones:


"From a young age, you felt different from the people around you. Even if you had plenty of friends, you never felt like you truly fit in."

Since I was a kid I often felt like I'm an outsider in the group of friends. I felt like I just tagged along. It's so rare to find people that have the same interest as me. I felt so exhausted to fake things just to fit in.



"You can be both incredibly shy, quiet, and wihdrawn, as well as charming, fun, and hilarious."

It all depends on my mood and the people I'm with at the time. I'm really shy and don't talk to much with new people but I can be so talkative around my family.



"You want to know what's REALLY going on in people's lives, not just trivial stuff."

True, it also goes with small talk. I'm not good with small talks because it's often just so superficial and sometimes unnecessary.



"Sometimes you try so hard to make other people happy that you forget to make yourself happy."

The thing is it's kind of hard for me to say "no" to people, it often makes me feel guilty so I have no choice but say yes instead. Although sometimes I have regrets for saying yes but I guess it's the better option.



"You are an introvert and you like alone time, but you cam be alone for too long."

As much as I crave for my alone time, but deep down I feel so lonely when I'm already in my alone time for too long. The feeling makes me so uneasy. Sometimes, I just really need a person to have a comfortable silent with.



" You feel like you're destined for so much more than just dragging yourself to your 9-5 job to pay the bills. 

I often talked to myself like there's no way I was born → went to school →  went to college →  get a job → get married →  work work work work and then die. I feel like there's something I need to do in life beyond that, but for now I just haven't known about it yet.



"You've been known to suddenly cut people out of your life when they've hurt you too many times."

I have this habit on holding onto people even when they don't deserve it because simply I still want that people in my life and people making mistakes are normal as long as I still tolerate what they did. But, I also have a limit. If that person does more damage than good for me, I think that explain something.



"You often immediately sense the mood of a room when you walk into it."

This is true, I don't know how but just feel it. It also goes when I'm texting with people, I can detect even the slightest changes and it makes me anxious.



"You care deeply about people in your life, but they will probably never know just how much you care, because you keep your feeling to yourself."

I admit that I'm really suck at expressing things. I don't know I just don't want to make things awkward because I'm not that expressive kind of people



"When you're passionate about something, it feels like nothing can stand in your way. The INFJ motto is ,"The impossible takes just a little bit longer." 

I have nothing to say about this but it's true, my parents often said that I'm so stubborn, but they just don't know that I'm just persistent.


Actually, there are still so many traits that have not been covered yet in this post but I don't want to make it too long. If you curious about your personality type after reading my post, you can go take MBTI test online here. I know that personality itself is so complex as so many factors involved so you can not expect that the result is 100% accurate, but I can say that for me it's 90% accurate.


February 05, 2018 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad