Post Top Ad

Saturday, April 14, 2018

ZAYN'S BRAND NEW SONG - LET ME

   
     


     Hiyaaaa, I'm back. On this post, I'm going to talk about Zayn's new single 'Let Me'. It's been so long I haven't listened to Zayn's music, so this is the first time for me since he released "Dusk Till Down" which is about seven months ago. 

    Talking about the song, it's so catchy, slow R&B, and it's so Zayn. His voice is still good as always. I remember back when he was still in 1D his voice is the most stand out for me. I was a Zayn girl at first before Niall snatched me. Anyway, He is also looking so good in this recent music video. The storyline of the video also can be understood, yeah it's sexy just like his other videos but not just like throwing sexy scenes here and there. I don't know is it just me or what but the lead girl looks like Gigi?

       To be honest, I'm still not used to see this new Zayn. Watching his transition when he was still in One Direction and his solo, like he is like really a different person. It's been almost 3 years since he left but somehow I can't get used to it. His solo has more mature vibe and the lyrics are also more explicit. Don't get me wrong, I know for sure that One Direction has that kind of songs too, but they stated it more implicitly (yeah because most of the fans are still teens, maybe, because i'm not). I know I should not compare them but sorry I just can't help it. I guess I'm really just not used to Zayn's boldness lyrics. I also don't really like explicit songs so yeah. But, overall, this song is good to listen to.

     The music video of Let Me is already up. I don't know why I can't attach it on my blog so here is the youtube link. You can also download it on itunes here or stream it on spotify here.







      
      
April 14, 2018 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad