Post Top Ad

Thursday, April 13, 2017

MY FANGIRLING JOURNEY (PART III) : 5SOS




     I guess this is going to be the end of my fangirling journey story, so please bear with me for a little longer. I started to like 5SOS in the 2013's. I was not really want to like them but it just happened. 5SOS was being an opening act on One Direction's tour, they already had a fanbase back then but it gave them more buzz. 

     5SOS song that caught my attention was 'Heartbreak Girl'. It was just like what happenend when I liked Justin back then. It was because I had kinda similar situation just like the song but instead it was a heartbreakboy, lol. Long story short, I checked all of their songs which were not that many at that time. I thought, I hade a solo singer (Justin) and a boyband (One Direction) on my hands, I added one band (5SOS) more would not hurt. So here I am.

     5SOS, Justin, and 1D all released an album on 2015 but till now they haven't released another new album yet. I hope they will release an album soon because my fngirl life is being so dry.
    
April 13, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad