Post Top Ad

Friday, May 26, 2017

Me. Meeting My College Best Friends

It has been two years since we graduated, we separated because we doing and looking for job that we want to do. And today is the first time we can meet full squad. Yeay! I'm so happy. It's so rare that we got to see each other like this. I miss them so much. Back when we were in college, we were spending our time together almost everyday and having the same class too and after we graduated we went for our ways so I really feel there's something missing from me. In college I only have them (there are seven of us), I mean I have other friends too but these girls are my best friends after all. There are so many things that we talked about today, and we shared anything just like in the past. I wish even when we do not always call or text each other everyday like we used to, I hope our friendship will keep remain.
May 26, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad