Post Top Ad

Monday, July 10, 2017

MY FANGIRLING JOURNEY (PART IV): BTS

credit to the owner

Never in my life would I ever imagine being into KPOP. Okay, at first I only like watching K-Drama, but listening to Korean music? nope. I was (I still am btw) so into western music back then, and like for me Korean is so foreign and how can you understand the meaning of the song when you do not even understand the language. Really, those were my thoughts before Taehyung aka V BTS dragged me into liking his group's music. It was happened around December 2016 when I were watching Hwarang. Hwarang is a K-drama where Taehyung is one of the casts. The first time I saw him I was like what the... why is he so cute and so innocent and so cheerful.

          

                                             

I was so curious and I wanted to know who he is, yeah so I googled him. I found out that he is a member of a boyband called BTS. Alright then I decided to give it a shot and listen to them. The very first song I listened to was Spring Day. I did not know the meaning of the song yet when I was listening to it but I felt so sad? and I googled the lyrics and it's so meaningful. I tried to listen more songs, and it was "Awake" by BTS' Jin that really caught my attention. I like BTS since then. This is the list of my favorite songs of them:

1. Save Me
2. Rain
3. Tommorow
4. You Never Walk Alone
5. Autumn Leaves
6. Jump
7. Lost
8. Love is not Over
9. 2! 3! Hoping for More Good Days
10. Dope

I was skeptical at first to even listen to their song let alone K-POP, but really these songs are so good. From this I learned that there's no reason as you don't like the song because you don't know the meaning because really that's the reason google exist right? lol anyway :)
July 10, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad